Buying a new Property?
Prior to signing a legally binding Contract of Sale, a potential purchaser must have received from the Vendor a statement in accordance with Section 32 of the Sale of Land Act 1962 and made it’s own enquiries in relation to the Section 32 provided.
You can trust that Peninsula Property Transfers will ensure that you are made aware of all you need to know prior to signing a Contract of Sale.
Peninsula Property Transfers can check the Section 32 Vendors Statement and Contract of Sale prior to or post Contract signing.
We can provide you with advice so that you understand your rights and obligations under the Contract. We provide a prompt service and we can do so prior to auction or within the 3 days from signing the Contract (just in case you want to exercise your right to cool-off).
Should you proceed with the purchase, Peninsula Property Transfers can assist you with the full range of purchaser’s conveyancing services, including:
- Reviewing the contract and other sale documents prior to or post Contract signing.
- Monitoring deposit payment.
- Arranging the Section 27 Early Release of Deposit Documents (if required).
- Searching the title to verify its status.
- Lodging a caveat to protect your interests in the property (if instructed).
- Providing guidance with regards to measuring and inspecting your property.
- Procuring statutory certificates as required.
- Preparing any nomination documentation (if required).
- Ensuring any First Home Buyer Grant is applied for (if eligible).
- Arranging any Stamp Duty Concessions or Discounts (if eligible).
- Preparing Transfer of Land.
- Providing guidance with arranging finance, and signing of loan contracts and mortgage documents.
- Preparing adjustments of property rates.
- Arranging final settlement with all parties.
- Attending to settlement.
- Providing confirmation to yourself and the Estate Agent once settled.
- Attend to stamping and lodging the transfer documents (if you do not have a mortgagee involved).
- Providing notice to Council, Water Board and State Revenue Office of the change of ownership.
Please contact us today for an obligation-free quote.
We are happy to assist with any questions you may have about buying your new property.