Selling a Property?
Are you selling your property? Has your selling Agent advised you that you need a licenced conveyancer to prepare your Section 32 Vendor’s Statement? What is a Vendors Statement? Do you need it urgently?
Pursuant to Section 32 of the Sale of Land Act 1962 a seller of Real Estate (the Vendor) must provide to a potential buyer (the Purchaser), prior to the Contract of Sale being signed, a statement containing certain information about the property including, but not limited to title description, building permits issued at the property (if any), zoning information and details of property rates.
Peninsula Property Transfers will prepare the Vendors Statement on your behalf and attend to all of the steps throughout the conveyancing process, from when you sign the Contract of Sale through to the final settlement and beyond, including;
- Procuring statutory certificates with relevant government departments and authorities for inclusion in the Section 32 Vendors Statement.
- Preparing the Section 32 Vendor Statement and Contract of Sale (including any Auction or additional Special Conditions, where required).
- Preparing the Section 27 Early Release of Deposit (if required).
- Ensuring the Contract of Sale is executed correctly and exchanged between the parties.
- Arranging discharge of mortgage to be prepared by Mortgagee (if required).
- Monitoring payment of deposit and loan approval dates.
- Monitoring all other conditions of the Contract of Sale.
- Preparing the Goods Statement for the State Revenue Office.
- Arranging execution of the Transfer of Land and Goods Statement.
- Arranging settlement with all parties.
- Attending settlement.
- Providing confirmation to yourself and the Estate Agent once settled.
- Providing notice to the Council, Water Board and State Revenue Office of the change of ownership.
For an obligation free quote call us today on 0421 315 669 or email email@example.com