Transferring property ownership and/or refinancing?
If you are refinancing or wish to transfer property ownership to another person, whether it is a spouse, relative or friend, or if a deceased relative leaves you property in their will, Peninsula Property Transfers can help you arrange Transfer of Ownership at an affordable price.
If you are refinancing, your new bank or financial institution will advise you of when you need help with conveyancing. If you are unsure what you need from us, we will contact your bank or financial institution to discuss the matter. In most cases, we can prepare the required documents within hours ready for you to sign.
Peninsula Property Transfers step-by-step process to arranging Transfer of Ownership includes:
- Procuring your instructions specific to your situation.
- Providing an estimate of Stamp Duty and registration fees.
- Preparing any State Revenue Office Declarations (as required).
- Preparing the required Transfer of Land and other documentation.
- Arranging execution of the Transfer of Land and other documentation.
- Arranging stamping and lodging.
- Providing documentation to the bank or financial institution.
- Following up to ensure that all settlements are completed between the parties.
- Providing notice to the Council, Water Board and State Revenue Office of the Change of Ownership.
To help you understand your requirements, in particular your stamp duty liability, prior to transferring property ownership, we suggest you visit the State Revenue Office website to find out details on any exemptions or concessions www.sro.vic.gov.au.
For an obligation free quote call us today on 0421 315 669 or email firstname.lastname@example.org